Friday, August 7, 2015

What is Slice The Pie? Get Paid to Listen to New Music!


I get a commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.


Slice The Pie is a website that allows artists and aspiring musicians a chance to have their music reviewed and rated. You are paid to write in-depth reviews on musicians' pieces. Each review pay from 5 to 40 cents. You can also refer friends to join Slice The Pie and you earn commissions from their reviews as well.
In less than 10-minutes, I joined, set up my profile and earned 16 cents. I know that doesn't sound like much, but that was only 4 times 90 seconds of music and a quick reviews.

What kind of music do you listen to?
There is a wide variety of music on Slice The Pie, with new tracks uploaded every day, so you should find that you do hear lots of different genres! 
 

Write Meaningful Reviews
Your motive is probably to earn some cash, but these musicians have put themselves out there for constructive and helpful criticism. Artists can use these reviews as feedback that can help them improve their music and advance their career.

Some Tips
Use creative words: Captivating, interesting, talented, strong, rich, creative, imaginative, original, heart-warming, inspiring, awkward, powerful, memorable, upbeat --- I had the thesaurus open! The best reviews contain a wide variety of vocabulary that genuinely help the artists evaluative their craft.


Sample Review
I Won't Forget
Steff Neff
This is a captivating piece and nicely performed. The song is very melancholy with a reflective accompanying piano instrumental with soft swells and falls. The story of missing a loved one is universal. This song helps us with those sad moments and leaves us feeling that it will be okay. Great for dinner or mood music when you need to listen to the pain of someone else. I would add this one to my collection.




Slice The Pie looks very promising. They pay you through PayPal. I am going to have some fun and make a little cash when I get my next writer's block. Come in and join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment